Innovative electronic system for home tele-assistance for dependent persons, the elderly or the disabled.
System consisting of a remote assistance box (BTA) and sensors distributed in the house.
- It allows the transmission of information from wireless sensors located in the user’s home to a central monitoring station
- Freescale i.MX28 Processor
- Radio communication type ISM 869 MH with different commercial standard sensors, detectors of opening, presence, fire alert, or specific alert button, …. (EN 50134 – Social alarm)
- GSM / GPRS communication interface
- WiFi 802.11b / g / n, BT LE 4.0
- Interface to external IP / ADSL communication
- Audio, microphone and loudspeaker functions for voice signaling and / or audio communication with the central office
- USB ports for access to data storage or peripheral functions
- DC input power from external power adapter
- Backup battery
- Application JAVA